* Engagement, Wedding Service Rates
A deposit of $150 is required to save the date. This in non-refundable, but will be deducted from your balance the day of your wedding.
Trials are not required, but recommended to find your perfect look.
- TRIAL -
MAKEUP and HAIR - $ 200
MAKEUP ONLY $150
Runs in BaRRINGTON RI 02806
Trial on Location $300
HAIR AND MAKEUP- $300
Travel fee : Travel fee of 35.00 for every 30 miles over the complimentary
- MAKEUP -
* Bridal Makeup Application $190
(False Lashes included)
* Bridesmaids/Mothers/Others Application $85 (minimum 2)- MAKEUP
(False Lashes included)
* Groom/Men $ 30(even skin tone & conceal imperfections)
* Flower girl is always complimentary (cheeks and lip gloss)
* Touch-up service -$150 (for 3 hours maximum)
* Bridal Hair $ 130
* Bridesmaids/Mothers/Others Hair $85
* Groom/Men $ 20
* Flower Girl $30
Travel fee : Travel fee is covered within 20 miles round trip from MA02806
- Wedding day on location service :
I travel for minimum 5 services including bride’s service (e.g. female’s makeup & hair consider as 2 services)
Without bride’s Hair&Makeup service I travel for minimum 7 services
- Additional Artist Fee : $80/Artist. Additional Artists are booked when you have more than 6 services or if you have limited time to get ready
- Parking Fee will be charged if any.
Outside of a three hour drive time will require an air flight.
Which the client will assume all outside travel fees.
Outside Travel Fees will be known as: air, hotel stay, car rental or equal means of transport mutually agreed upon by client and makeup artist.
Min-ah would like to teach you and your friends how to professionally apply makeup.
The application of make-up is a skill that women are expected to possess, and yet one in which they very rarely receive any formal training.
We are often reliant on a process of learning through trial and error - often an expensive path in a world where products are marketed on the basis of brand - not their suitability to different skin tones or bone structures.
The secret of a beautiful face isn't an expensively assembled make-up bag, or complicated application techniques
- it's about using the right products in the right places to bring your natural beauty to the fore.
My make-up lessons are designed to help strip away the mystery of make-up, and help to find the small number of products and the simple application techniques that are right for you as an individual.
The cost of the make-up lesson is $200 for a lesson lasting approximately 2 hours. All lessons are conducted on a 1:1 basis, though I am also always happy to work with groups (large or small!).
I am happy to travel to clients homes elsewhere in New England by arrangement.
- Family Photo Session
Minimum 4 services $360 (e.g. Female makeup & hair consider as 2 services)+ Travel
- Film and TV
Film/Photography prices vary by job.
Please Contact Me
(firstname.lastname@example.org / 508-617-7122)
to discuss details.